- 3 Fueling
- 2 Healthy Fat
- 3 Condiment
I adore a warm, gooey cinnamon bun, and now I can have one guilt-free with this Cinnamon Bun Blondies on the plan.
YIELDS: 4 Servings (2 Blondies per serving) (Unsweetened vanilla almond OR Cashew) milk is a possible ingredient for this recipe. NOT BOTH.
- Difficulty EASY
- Servings 4
- Cooking Time 20 MINUTES
- Prep Time 5 MINUTES
- 4 sachet OPTAVIA Cinnamon Cream Cheese Swirl Cake
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (optional)*
- 2/3 cup Cashew Milk (optional)*
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
- 3 tbsp Liquid Egg Substitute divided
- 11/3 oz Pecans chopped
- 1 can Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Light Cream Cheese
- 1-2 packet Zero-calorie sugar substitute
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
LEAN & GREEN CINNAMON BUN BLONDIES
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Combine the Cinnamon Cream Cheese Swirl Cake, cinnamon, and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Add milk, butter, and 2 tablespoons liquid egg whites and combine thoroughly. Stir in the pecans.
- Pour the batter into a lightly greased bread loaf pan.
- In a small mixing cup, combine cream cheese, sugar substitute, vanilla extract, and the remaining 1 tablespoon egg white until combined. Dollop with half of the cream cheese mixture. Swirl with a knife to create an attractive pattern.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until batter is set and lightly browned.